GPS Tracking System for Fleet Management, Car Rental
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: GPS tracking system
- Use: GPS Tracking System
- Screen Size: Without Screen
- Brand: GPS Online Tracking Software
- GSM Frequency for The Trackers: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Customized Language: Support
- Customized Function: Support
- Transport Package: Gift Box
- Origin: Guangdon, China
- Type: GPS Tracking System
- Model: Oneralarm
- Carrier Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Certification: CE FCC RoHS
- Warranty for The Trackers: 12 Monthes
- Email Alert: Support
- Trademark: ONERTRACK
- Specification: CE, FCC, ROHS
- HS Code: 8526911000
New oner fleet tracking system allows you to monitor the activities of your fleet on a real time basis. It is a great way to reduce costs and increase the productivity of your fleet. Installing this system means you can monitor the movements and activities of every one of your staff members.
This offers you piece of mind and ensures the safety of your staff. We believe in the quality of our vehicle tracking platform and we are sure that we will have a configuration that will suit your needs.
1. BS structure designed with Java, fast access & stable, friendly interface for easy use.
2. Flexible operation, user can define the content of any alarm & input status freely.
3. Supports address translation by Map-info map.
4. Multiple reports
5. Support function extension and customized
6. Live tracking, arm/release alarm, stop the car, etc.
7. History stored & playback, alarm history review.
8. Routine management & alert.
9. Support tracking by GSM base station code manually
10. User can define many fences for one single car.
11. Strong user management and vehicle management function, with 4 -
Levels accounts type with different rights.
12. English/Chinese/Spanish/Customized language accepted
13. Send emaik to warn user case of alarm
14. Support tracking by GSM base station code manually
15. Direction function ( New)
Service professions are almost always to benefit from GPS vehicle tracking services. Businesses that might use GPS tracking include cable installation and repair workers, plumbers, cleaning services and food delivery, to name a few. By tracking these vehicles, a business owner or customer service team can give customers accurate arrival times. GPS tracking also allows an employer to monitor driver activities to reduce unnecessary idle time.
Many public vehicles are schedule-driven - from school buses and public transportation to snow plows. Officials use GPS vehicle tracking systems to monitor vehicle location to improve efficiency and to cut back on fuel costs. GPS Tracking software can also help a public transportation department communicate with riders by letting them track fleet progress, as well. Dispatchers monitoring snow plows or street cleaners can keep track of areas that have been addressed, and they can map out routes that coincide with traffic patterns and one-way streets.
Vehicle Tracking: Emergency Vehicles
An emergency vehicle's ability to respond is critical. With GPS technology, more of these vehicles rely on GPS tracking devices and software to find the most direct, traffic-free routes. By monitoring a vehicle's progress, a dispatcher can update callers, the hospital and the drivers themselves. Thorough tracking software allows a fleet to monitor long-term trends and update common routes as necessary.